- Clinician Well-Being Knowledge Hub
- Factors Affecting Clinician Well-Being and Resilience (conceptual model)
- Validated Instruments to Assess Work-Related Dimensions of Well-Being
- Expressions of Clinician Well-Being (art gallery)
- Discussion papers
- Burnout Among Health Care Professionals: A Call to Explore and Address This Underrecognized Threat to Safe, High-Quality Care
- Nurse Suicide: Breaking the Silence
- Care-Centered Clinical Documentation in the Digital Environment: Solutions to Alleviate Burnout
- Implementing Optimal Team-Based Care to Reduce Clinician Burnout
- A Pragmatic Approach for Organizations to Measure Health Care Professional Well-Being
- A Vision for a Person-Centered Health Information System
- Burnout and Job and Career Satisfaction in the Physician Assistant Profession: A Review of the Literature
About this Event
To ensure high-quality patient care and build a more effective health system, we depend on a healthy, productive, and engaged clinician workforce. But, increasingly, U.S. health care providers are burned out.
Our nation stands at a critical crossroads. Health care spending is at an all-time high, yet Americans are less healthy than peers in other high-income nations. The population is aging rapidly, and rates of chronic disease, obesity, and drug addiction are skyrocketing. We cannot reverse these trends without engaged and effective clinicians working in systems and cultures that support their career satisfaction and well-being.
This public meeting will provide an opportunity for the public to actively engage with the Action Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience and will feature expert panels on issues related to clinician burnout, resilience, and solutions to promote well-being.
A public agenda will be posted in early 2019 and registration will open in spring 2019. Please join our mailing list for updates. #ClinicianWellBeing