Until We Have a Vaccine: Surveillance, Testing, and Contact Tracing
When: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 | 5:00 – 6:30pm ET
5:00 pm | Welcome
- Georges Benjamin – Executive Director, American Public Health Association
5:05 pm | Introductory Comments
- Karen DeSalvo – Chief Health Officer, Google
5:15 pm | Expert Panel Discussion
- Michael Osterholm – Director, Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), University of Minnesota
- Martin Burke – May and Ving Lee Professor for Chemical Innovation, University of Illinois
- LaQuandra Nesbitt – Director, District of Columbia Department of Health
6:00 pm | Audience Q&A
6:25 pm | Concluding Remarks
6:30 pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted at covid19conversations.org after the event concludes.
This webinar is the fourteenth in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.