COVID-19 Vaccines: The Realities of the Next Steps
When: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 | 5:00 – 6:30pm ET
5:00 pm | Welcome
- Georges Benjamin – Executive Director, American Public Health Association
5:05 pm | Introductory Comments
- Jewel Mullen – Associate Dean for Health Equity, University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
5:15 pm | Expert Panel Discussion
- Paul Offit, Director, Vaccine Education Center, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Katie Greene, Visiting Policy Associate, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Julie Swann, Department Head, Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, NC State University
- Noel Brewer, Professor, Department of Health Behavior, University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health
6:00 pm | Audience Q&A
6:25 pm | Concluding Remarks
6:30 pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted at covid19conversations.org after the event concludes.
This webinar is the sixteenth in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.