COVID-19 Vaccine Update: Development, Approval, Allocation and Distribution in the United States
When: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 5:00 – 6:30pm ET
5:00 pm | Welcome
- Victor Dzau – President, National Academy of Medicine
5:05 pm | Introductory Comments
- Margaret (Peggy) Hamburg – former FDA Commissioner
5:15 pm | Expert Panel Discussion
- Larry Corey – President and Director Emeritus, Fred Hutch
- James Hildreth – President and CEO, Meharry Medical College
- Marion Gruber – Director, Office of Vaccines Research and Review, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Jay Butler, Deputy Director for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
6:00 pm | Audience Q&A
6:25 pm | Concluding Remarks
6:30 pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted at covid19conversations.org after the event concludes.
This webinar is the fifteenth in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.