- One-page overview of the Action Collaborative
- Responding to the Opioid Epidemic at the National Academies
- NAM Special Publication: First, Do No Harm: Marshaling Clinician Leadership to Counter the Opioid Epidemic
- NASEM Consensus Study: Pain Management and the Opioid Epidemic: Balancing Societal and Individual Risks and Benefits of Prescription Opioid Use
- 2017 President’s Forum: The U.S. Opioid Epidemic
About this Event
The opioid crisis is complex. Together, we can overcome it.
This public meeting of the Action Collaborative on Countering the U.S. Opioid Epidemic will include a session on Tuesday, April 30 from 9am – 1pm that will be open to the public. This open session will include a keynote presentation and updates from the four working groups of the Action Collaborative. The remainder of the meeting will be closed to the public and utilized for Action Collaborative member discussion and deliberation.
Register to attend the open session via live webcast! The open session will also be recorded and posted on nam.edu/OpioidCollaborative after the meeting concludes.
Don’t miss a future meeting by signing up to our listserv!