Invest in the future of health. Your Gift Matters.
The NAM’s groundbreaking programs and initiatives are founded on the principles of leadership, innovation, and impact. Through the unparalleled expertise of our membership, our commitment to bold and cross-cutting solutions, and our power to unite stakeholders around urgent priorities, the NAM sets the agenda for global progress in health and health care.
As an independent, nonprofit organization, the NAM relies on philanthropic dollars to fund its work. For example, donations to the NAM support:
- Programs to enrich the experience of early- and mid-career professionals and nurture the next generation of health and medical leaders.
- A boundary-breaking effort to advise policy makers in the United States and abroad about the path forward for health reform.
- An international initiative to prepare health systems to respond more efficiently to the next global crisis.
- A pioneering project to unite world leaders around shared priorities and audacious goals.
NAM Donor Updates
The 2016 NAM Annual Fund letter was sent out this fall. It highlights some of the top NAM priorities that you can support right now:
- Vital Directions
- Global Health Risk Framework
- Human Gene Editing
Read the full letter from Dr. Dzau.
*Many thanks to the 540 members who supported the NAM Annual Fund and the Harvey V. Fineberg Impact Fund in 2015, raising over $614,000. Your philanthropic donations help the NAM launch new programs that would not otherwise be possible.
Our NAM 2015 Stewardship report details activity and giving highlights from the year.*
Richard Johnston, M.D. has wasted no time in his 21 years of membership in the National Academy of Medicine. Read more about his longstanding dedication to NAM.
Gifts to the NAM may be unrestricted or designated to support specific goals within the organization. Read more about the initiatives and programs you are able to support.
Learn about the benefits of membership in one of the NAM’s donor societies.
For more information, or to make a gift, contact Julie Ische, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-334-3031.