Summer of COVID-19: Mitigating Direct and Indirect Impacts in the Coming Months
When: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | 5:00 – 6:30pm ET
5:00 pm | Welcome and Introduction
- Nicole Lurie, Co-chair, COVID-19 Conversations Advisory Group and former Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
5:10 pm | Expert Panel Discussion
- Linda Degutis, Adjunct Professor, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health and Lecturer, Yale School of Medicine
- Craig Fugate, former administrator, FEMA, and former director, Florida Emergency Management Division
- Ateev Mehrotra, Associate Professor, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, and Physician, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Kent Smetters – Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics Senior Fellow, Wharton School Boettner Chair Professor, and Faculty Director, Penn Wharton Budget Model, Wharton School
6:00 pm | Audience Q&A
6:25 pm | Concluding Remarks
6:30 pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted on our website after the event concludes.
This webinar is the eighth in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Trouble accessing the webinar? Please contact email@example.com.