Reopening Colleges and Universities During COVID-19: Keeping Students and Communities Healthy
When: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 | 5:00 – 6:30pm ET
5:00 pm | Welcome and Introductory Comments
- Crystal Watson – Senior Scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and Assistant Professor in the Department of Environmental Health and Engineering at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
5:10 pm | Panel Discussion: Safely Reopening Colleges and Universities During COVID-19
- Robert Robbins – President, University of Arizona
- Aminta Breaux – President, Bowie State University
- Julio Frenk – President, University of Miami
- Eloy Ortiz Oakley – Chancellor, California Community Colleges
6:00 pm | Q&A With Audience
6:25 pm | Closing Remarks
6:30 pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted on our website after the event concludes.
This webinar is the eleventh in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Trouble accessing the webinar? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.