Dec 2013 03
At this meeting of the Digital Learning Collaborative, participants will:
- Identify, highlight, and advance solutions to key challenges in the advancement of science and value-driven health by leveraging expertise in health information technology;
- Identify the rate-limiting steps in bringing value to decision-making through information;
- Given the key challenges of interoperability, integrating diverse data sources, and incorporating patient voices, highlight solutions including opportunities for new uses of digital technology, new data sources, and greater accessibility to data collection and use;
- Consider efforts to facilitating the use of electronic health data for learning;
- Identify DLC priority areas and potential contributions for the near term.
If you are interested in attending as an observer or tuning in via WebEx, please contact Liz Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.