Aug 2012 23
At this meeting of the Digital Learning Collaborative, participants will:
- Explore opportunities for the Digital Learning Collaborative to contribute to the advancement of science and value-driven health by leveraging expertise in health information technology.
- Explore the role of health IT in providing actionable information at the point of care.
- Review efforts to quantify return on investment associated with health information systems and discuss a DLC project in this area.
- Review the common themes and opportunities for DLC follow-up from the Digital Data Priorities for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care workshop.
- Identify DLC priority areas and potential contributions for the near term.