During breaks, participants were asked poll questions. Click through to see their responses!
The program would like to thank the meeting planning committee:
- Pat DeLeon, Distinguished Professor, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Angela Diaz, Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; Director, Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center
- Otho Kerr, Chief Investment Officer, Acumen
- Martín-J Sepúlveda, Senior Executive Consultant, IBM Corporation
- Tipiziwin Tolman, Lakota Language Activities Instructor, Lakota Language Nest, Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
Building a culture of health requires the involvement of many stakeholders. To learn more about the NAM’s Culture of Health Program, contact the program director Ivory Clarke (email@example.com). You can also join our mailing list for program updates.