During breaks, participants were asked poll questions. Click through to see their responses!
In advance of the meeting, the program asked meeting participants if they would like to respond to one of the following questions:
- How can communities harness opportunities to advance health equity presented by COVID-19 and increased calls for racial equity?
- What are you still frustrated about in your work to advance health equity?
- What gives you hope in your work to advance health equity?
Thank you for your interest in community-driven solutions to advance health equity!
The program would like to thank the meeting planning committee:
- Stuart Butler, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Monique Brown, Program Manager, Healthy Neighborhoods Project
- Petra Harmon One Hawk, Director of the Title VI: Nutrition for the Elderly/Caregiver Support, Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Logan Herring, CEO, REACH Riverside
- Tracy Hilliard, Director, Michigan Public Health Institute’s Center for Culturally Responsive Engagement
- Velma McBride Murry, University Professor of Peabody College and Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Department of Health Policy
- Anaya Patterson, Teen Executive Committee Board Chair, The Warehouse
Building a culture of health requires the involvement of many stakeholders. To learn more about the NAM’s Culture of Health Program, contact the program director Ivory Clarke (email@example.com). You can also join our mailing list for program updates.