IG 19 | Climate Change
The potential scope of topics for this Interest Group include:
• Maternal and child health
• Public health and preventive medicine
• Internal medicine, including cardiologists, pulmonologists, geriatricians.
• Emergency medicine
• Mental health and resiliency
• Social science
• Health equity
• Medical ethicists
• Reproductive and environmental epidemiology
• Health care systems
• Health and risk communication
• Health economics
• Policy and the law
2022 Meeting Topic – Climate Change, Equity and Health
Michele Barry, M.D., FACP (chair), Stanford University School of Medicine
Jonathan A. Patz, M.D., M.P.H. (vice chair), University of Wisconsin-Madison
To join this Interest Group please contact Jamal Samuel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribed members may write to all other members by addressing an email to: InterestGroup19@lsw.nas.edu.