Returning to K-12 Education: Using Science to Keep Children, Teachers, and Staff Safe
When: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 | 5:00 – 6:30pm ET
5:00 pm | Welcome
- Victor Dzau – President, National Academy of Medicine
5:05 pm | Introductory Comments
- Wendy Armstrong – Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University
5:10 pm | Expert Panel Discussion
- Caitlin Rivers – Senior Scholar, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
- Dorte Lange – Vice President, Danish Teachers Union
- Donna Mazyck – Executive Director, National Association of School Nurses
6:00 pm | Audience Q&A
6:25 pm | Concluding Remarks
6:30pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted on our website after the event concludes.
This webinar is the thirteenth in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Trouble accessing the webinar? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.