Managing Ongoing Surges: Lessons from the Front Lines
When: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | 5:00 – 6:30pm ET
5:00 pm | Welcome
- Georges Benjamin – Executive Director, American Public Health Association
5:05 pm | Introductory Comments
- Rochelle Walensky – Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, Massachusetts General Hospital
5:10 pm | Expert Panel Discussion
- Jonathan Lewin – Executive Vice President for Health Affairs, Emory University
- Greg Adams – Chairman and CEO, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. and Hospitals
- Howard Zucker – Commissioner of Health for New York State
6:00 pm | Audience Q&A
6:25 pm | Concluding Remarks
6:30pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted on our website after the event concludes.
This webinar is the twelfth in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Trouble accessing the webinar? Please contact email@example.com.