- PRESENTATION: What is happening in the field to advance progress toward population-based payment?, Sam Nussbaum
- PRESENTATION: What is happening in the field to advance progress toward population-based payment?, Dana Gelb Safran
- PRESENTATION: Setting the stage: What is happening in the field to advance progress toward population-based payment?, Joe Damore
- Meeting Summary
About this Event
Where: Keck Center of the National Academies (Room 101)
About this Event
An ad hoc convening activity, under the auspices of the NAM Leadership Consortium for Value & Science-Driven Health Care, the Value Incentives & Systems Innovation Collaborative (VISIC) seeks to build on the foundation of prior work engaged by the Consortium to develop a learning health system by convening organizations and individuals actively working to design, develop, test, and evaluate innovative approaches to shifting health care payment models in ways that reward value, and develop and apply system-based tools and processes for improving health and health care.
At this meeting, participants will
- Explore what is happening in the field to advance progress toward value-based care and understand current activities to avoid redundant efforts.
- Consider what key considerations will ensure progress, particularly amidst an impending transition, and discuss a bipartisan path forward to value-based care.
- Examine what is most needed to accelerate progress and how the Leadership Consortium can contribute by identifying gaps in strategic efforts and specific opportunities for the Leadership Consortium.
There is limited capacity for this meeting. If you are interested in participating, please contact Gwen Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about available space or if you are interested in tuning in via Webex.