About this Event
This meeting of the Value Incentives Innovation Collaborative will focus on implementation of ACO regulations, measuring the success of value incentives, and engaging patients in value initiatives.
The following speakers are confirmed:
- Dr. Sherry Glied, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation at HHS, will discuss health reform implementation.
- Dr. Terri Postma of CMS will discuss the implementation of Accountable Care Organization regulations.
- Dr. Peter Hussey of RAND will summarize a recent NQF-commissioned study cataloguing nearly 100 payment initiatives, highlighting the needs for performance metrics for each type of model.
- Dr. Rachel Werner of the University of Pennsylvania will review the impact of pay-for-performance on hospital quality (as published in April’s Health Affairs).
- Elizabeth Mitchell, CEO of the Maine Health Management Coalition Foundation, will discuss their work in improving cost and quality information for consumers.