- Kathleen Blake, American Medical Association
- Alyna T. Chien, Harvard Medical School
- Doug Fridsma, American Medical Informatics Association
- Shaun J. Grannis, Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
- Lawrence Kosinski, Illinois Gastroenterology Group
- Michael McGinnis, National Academy of Medicine
- David Muhlestein, Leavitt Partners
- Richard A. Bankowitz, AHIP
An ad hoc convening activity, under the auspices of the NAM Leadership Consortium for a Value & Science-Driven Health System, the Value Incentives & Systems Innovation Collaborative (VISIC) seeks to build on the foundation of prior work engaged by the Consortium to develop a learning health system by convening organizations and individuals actively working to design, develop, test, and evaluate innovative approaches to shifting health care payment models in ways that reward value, and develop and apply system-based tools and processes for improving health and health care.