About this Event
At this kick-off meeting, participants will:
- Engage leaders from engineering and health care for practical systems-based approaches to achieve best care at lower cost.
- Identify lessons learned to date in applying engineering principles to health care.
- Provide observations and insights for the Moore Foundation-supported Hopkins-based ICU patient safety project.
- Consider priority issues, opportunities, and needs in systems approaches for health.
- Identify specific projects where collaborative action would advance the field.