About this Event
Meeting focus: Moving forward the vision of a continuously learning health system (LHS)
- Definition: What constitutes a LHS? How might a LHS be defined, validated, and/or certified?
- Knowledge generation: What is the state of LHS research? What are knowledge gaps/priorities?
- Implementation: How might LHS be implemented and sustain in different systems and settings?
- Collaboration: Which stakeholders should engage in the generation of new knowledge?
- Strategies: What strategies exist for spreading the vision of continuous learning on a broad scale?
Expected outcome: Informing key action items for NAM, AHRQ, and the field to accelerate progress.