- Digital Medicine Adoption – Kathy Blake
- Strategies for Change: Identifying and Addressing Barriers – Georges C. Benjamin
- Enhancing the Timeliness and Granularity of Public Health Surveillance using Electronic Health Record Data – Mike Klompas
- The Social Determinants of Health – Jamo Rubin
- NYC Macroscope
- Meeting Highlights and Summary
Formerly the Electronic Health Records Innovation Collaborative (EHRIC), the Digital Learning Collaborative (DLC) is an ad hoc convening activity under the auspices of the NAM Leadership Consortium for Value & Science-Driven Health Care. It was created to provide a venue for joint activities that can accelerate progress towards the digital infrastructure necessary for continuous improvement and innovation in health and health care. This includes fostering a new culture of collaborative action among participants in the learning process–e.g. patients, clinicians, researchers, and product developers.