- National Academy of Medicine: Digital Health, Janis M. Orlowski, MD MACP
- Design of a Knowledge Exchange for Community Health Workers, Richard Singerman, PhD
- The View from Primary Care, Jeff Weinfeld, MD, MBI
- Realizing the potential of improving care and continuous learning: User Centered Design, Rollin J. (Terry) Fairbanks, MD, MS
- Health IT Design and Implementation: A Human Factors and Systems Engineering Perspective, Ayse P. Gurses, PhD, MS, MPH
Formerly the Electronic Health Records Innovation Collaborative (EHRIC), the Digital Learning Collaborative (DLC) is an ad hoc convening activity under the auspices of the NAM Leadership Consortium for Value & Science-Driven Health Care. It was created to provide a venue for joint activities that can accelerate progress towards the digital infrastructure necessary for continuous improvement and innovation in health and health care. This includes fostering a new culture of collaborative action among participants in the learning process–e.g. patients, clinicians, researchers, and product developers.