- Meeting Summary
- Health Equity Crosses Boundaries
- Early Life Inequities
- Health equity report findings and recommendations
- Additional Resources
- NAM Culture of Health Video Series
- Participant Contributions (results from Poll Everywhere)
About this Event
On January 25, 2017, the National Academy of Medicine hosted the first meeting of its ongoing Culture of Health program to engage allies in the culture of health movement. The NAM’s Culture of Health program is a multiyear collaborative effort funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Topics at this meeting included:
- Health equity crosses boundaries
- How structural inequities shape the experience and development of young children birth to age 3
- Communities in Action: Pathways to Health Equity report findings and recommendations (report to be released soon)
- Health equity across settings and sectors
- Call to action and next steps
A full agenda from this meeting can be viewed here.
Sign up for the Culture of Health mailing list and be the first to receive our latest updates!