About this Event
At this meeting, participants will:
- Review the current approaches and sources—both institution-specific and broadly accessible—of digital information to assist with the thought processes and workflow for clinical decision-making.
- Consider what is known about the effectiveness and efficiency of assistance currently provided.
- Identify functions and processes essential to advancing use of the digital health infrastructure to deliver reliable clinical content, guidance, and tools to the point of clinical decisions.
- Characterize the potential for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of existing efforts, and possible approaches to initiating the changes needed.
- Discuss possible collaborative and individual actions to accelerate progress, including exploration of facilitative governance structures, in the case of shared responsibilities.