A New Year of COVID: The State of the Pandemic and U.S. Strategy in 2021
When: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
5:00 pm | Welcome
- Victor Dzau – President, National Academy of Medicine
5:05 pm | Introductory Comments
- Georges Benjamin – Executive Director, American Public Health Association
5:10 pm | Keynote Presentation
- Rochelle Walensky, Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
5:25 pm | Audience Q&A
5:30 pm | Expert Panel Discussion
- Marcella Nunez-Smith, Chair, COVID-19 Equity Task Force
- Andy Slavitt, White House Senior Advisor on COVID-19 Response
6:00 pm | Audience Q&A
6:25 pm | Concluding Remarks
6:30 pm | Adjourn
*Subject to change
The webinar will be recorded, and that video, as well as a transcript of the webinar and presenter slides, will be posted at covid19conversations.org after the event concludes.
This webinar is the seventeenth in a series called “COVID-19 Conversations” hosted by the National Academy of Medicine and the American Public Health Association. Join our COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases listserv to be notified about new resources and upcoming events.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.